- 5 Slices rubbed with our Award Winning Barbecue Rub
- 2 Tacos, Includes a side of slaw
- (2) Sliders, Includes a side of slaw
- Nachos or Pork Rinds
- Kielbasa Bites
- Chicken Fingers ‘n’ Fries
- Grilled & Rubbed
- Fries with Bacon & Cheddar Cheese. Choice of Sour Cream or Ranch
- Seasoned with our Specialty Rub
- Arugula Greens, Fresh Strawberry, Shaved Almonds, Poppy Seeds with Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad
- Grilled Chicken rubbed in our Barbecue Rub
(All Pic-a-Platters served w/ choice of 2 sides)
Choice of Pulled Pork, Beef Brisket, BBQ Chicken Breast or Ribs.
- (Choice of Any 3 Meats Above)
- (Choice of Any 2 Meats Above)
- (Choice of Any 1 Meat Above)
Coming from a tradition of barbecue competition and serious tailgating, Rob isn’t satisfied to simply serve his food and leave it at that. He and the rest of us at Tailgate Barbecue welcome feedback whether the verdict be praise or criticism. “You be the Judge” is our motto and we mean it. Tell us how your meal was in detail flavor by flavor, or just let us know how many stars we got in your book. Public opinion of our food is what has fueled Rob’s and all of our desire to cook and to serve since we began competing, and continues to be our pride as we focus on our restaurant and catering.
Timing, it has been said, is everything.
That’s certainly been the case with Abington’s Robert Bailey, who for the past two decades has run an increasingly successful landscaping business. It’s a business without which he never would have become an award-winning barbecue chef and restaurant owner…